- Prominent Financial Planning LLC is a registered investment adviser offering advisory services in the State of Texas and in other jurisdictions where exempted.
- Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards Inc. owns the certification marks CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CFP Board’s initial and ongoing certification requirements.
- The College for Financial Planning owns the certification marks CRPC®, Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor and in the U.S., which it awards to individuals who successfully complete CRPC initial and ongoing certification requirements.
- The topics discussed and opinions given are not intended to address the specific needs of any reader. They are for informational purposes only.
- Prominent Financial Planning LLC does not offer legal or tax advice, readers are encouraged to discuss their financial needs with the appropriate professional regarding your individual circumstance.
- This website intends to offer factual and up-to-date information on the subjects discussed, but should not be regarded as a complete analysis of these subjects. No representations are made by our firm as to another parties’ informational accuracy or completeness.
- For your specific financial situation, please consult with the appropriate professional advisors before implementing any ideas presented.
- No party assumes liability for any loss or damage resulting from errors or omissions or reliance on or use of this material.
This website may provide links to others for the convenience of our users. Our firm has no control over the accuracy or content of these other websites.
- Advisory services are offered through Prominent Financial Planning LLC, an investment advisor firm domiciled in the State of Texas. The presence of this website on the Internet shall not be directly or indirectly interpreted as a solicitation of investment advisory services to persons of another jurisdiction unless otherwise permitted by statute.
- Follow-up or individualized responses to consumers in a particular state by our firm in the rendering of personalized investment advice for compensation shall not be made without our first complying with jurisdiction requirements or pursuant an applicable state exemption.
For information concerning the status or disciplinary history of a broker-dealer, investment advisor, or their representatives, a consumer should contact their state securities administrator.